Friday, May 05, 2006

Melkweg Galerie Amsterdam; 'Immigrants in China' & Beijing



"IMMIGRANTS IN CHINA"
Having completed a few projects I came up with the idea to see
everything from a different point of view.
I photographed dutch people in China because I was curious
whether my ideas about the dutch would change after my trip...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE EXHIBITION IS FROM 27 APRIL UNTIL 28 MAY 2006
IN AMSTERDAM, AT "MELKWEG GALERIE"

Yee Ling Tang balanceert in haar werk op het spanningsveld tussen persoonlijke, culturele en seksuele identiteit van mensen met als doel: het ontmaskeren van stereotypen.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, February 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

banana s*ucks.......
ugly rich people hunts chics there...

nameless highland, club 13 and get lucky are cool
but the live show in recent years are not interesting, since the punk wave past....as i thought...

 
At Wednesday, April 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He Yeeling!

Lijkt me heel leuk om de opening bij te wonen. Lijkt me heel interresant om de portretten te zien. Haal zeker weer gevoelens bij me op van mijn laatste backpack trip van een maand afgelopen november 05

gr,

Annie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home