Wednesday, August 02, 2006

temperature still rising in New York


it's hot hot hot in NYC, but I like it!!! It reminds me to 1984, I was in Hong Kong and it was also hot hot hot..
(sorry, er ontbreekt een stukje tekst op de foto)

The Dog Days of Summer,
In ancient times,when the night sky was unobscured by artificial lights and smog,different groups of peoples in different parts of the world drew images in the sky by 'connecting the dots' of stars. The images drawn were dependent upon the culture:The Chinese saw different images than the Native Americans,who saw different pictures than the Europeans.these star pictures are now called constellations,and constellations that are now mapped out in the sky come from our European ancestors.They saw images of bears,twins,a bull and others,including dogs..........I got this nice message at my worklogde Point B(Arfus)...
I wonder, me as an European Chinese in America, what do I see????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home